Enhance your marketing presence with Country Roads!
Looking to reach your target market? Country Roads is informative, respected, and reaches over 270,000* readers annually.
"We will of course continue with our Country Roads advertising. It is by far the most effective advertising we do based on customer feedback, with our ad being seen and acted on. And the magazine as a whole always impresses." -Gary & Lillian Pattison, The Old Hastings Mercantile & Gallery Ormsby, ON
When marketing your well-respected business, it's essential to align yourself with an equally well-respected marketing product. With our excellent reputation, Country Roads is a top choice.
- In our 8th year, Country Roads is the definitive voice for Hastings County and area. Our readers actively search out each new issue, value the content and look to Country Roads to guide their buying decisions;
- We offer a 365 days/24 hour marketing presence and have a 95%+ pick-up rate;
- Our high quality and full colour print ads make a strong visual impact, with a large percentage of readers keeping their copies indefinitely making your ad timeless;
- We provide price points from full-page campaigns to budget-friendly business card sized print ads, and multiple digital platforms;
- Print ads may include a QR code, sending readers directly to your website or other digital destination of your choice;
- Back issues, complete with advertisements, remain online for 2 full years, extending the reach of your message;
- Online ads are 'click-through' linking readers directly to your website.
- Specialty marketing is available: brochures, flyers, and other literature can be stapled in Country Roads magazine. This can be in the centre spread or page of choice;
- We offer custom ad sizes: Country Roads can quote on non-traditional ad sizes to meet your marketing requirements. Pricing is done on a per job basis;
- Our Facebook & Twitter pages keep the magazine and its contents ‘top of mind’ with followers and strengthens its presence in the marketplace;
- Each issue of Country Roads directs readers to our online content with fresh information and interactive features that keep them coming back time and time again. Between seasons readers can: explore the current issue, find local businesses for goods and services, discover coming events, enjoy web-exclusive content and special features, and explore past issues.
"Just a short note to pass on our satisfaction with your magazine as an advertising medium. The response to our ad has been quite gratifying. We’re very proud of our products and our service, but we’ve rarely advertised, so it’s nice to have such a positive response, and to be able to reach a wider audience. Thank you for your excellent publication." -Julie Lange, Director of Wealth Management; Branch Manager Scotia McLeod, Belleville office
Where Country Roads is Distributed
Country Roads is highly visible in the community and marketplace. Complimentary copies are available at hundreds of strategically selected shops, restaurants, business and health offices, arts, cultural and heritage venues, events, seasonal sites and places of accommodation. Copies are also distributed through tourist information centers across eastern Ontario.
How Country Roads is Distributed
Country Roads staff members deliver each issue so we know where every copy goes. We also control the number of copies distributed to each location as determined by past demand. This ensures that copies reach the consumer and means we can verify and 95% plus pick up rate of every issue! Many locations tell us that customers come in seasonally specifically to pick up the latest issue of country roads. Many distribution points keep copies indefinitely for their clients to read while waiting for service.
Advertising with Country Roads is easy, affordable & effective. It's as simple as giving us a call to discuss a plan that works for your business.
*Studies show publications such as Country Roads have a minimum of 4.5 readers per copy
Contact our Advertising Team
Contact our regional advertising representative directly, or fill out the form below and we'll get back to you! Click here for more info about advertising with Country Roads.
NORTH HASTINGS & AREA
Hope McFall, Advertising Representative
CENTRAL HASTINGS & AREA
Lorraine Gibson-Alcock, Advertising Representative
SOUTH HASTINGS & AREA
Nancy Hopkins, Publisher