Looking to reach your target market? Country Roads is informative, respected, and reaches over 270,000* readers annually.
When marketing your well-respected business, it's essential to align yourself with an equally well-respected marketing product. With our excellent reputation, Country Roads is a top choice.
- In our 8th year, Country Roads is the definitive voice for Hastings County and area. Our readers actively search out each new issue, value the content and look to Country Roads to guide their buying decisions;
- We offer a 365 days/24 hour marketing presence and have a 95%+ engagement (pick-up) rate;
- Our high quality and full colour print ads make a strong visual impact, with a large percentage of readers keeping their copies indefinitely making your ad timeless;
- We provide price points from full-page campaigns to budget-friendly business card sized print ads, and multiple digital platforms;
- Print ads may include a QR code, sending readers directly to your website or other digital destination of your choice;
- Back issues, complete with advertisements, remain online for 2 full years, extending the reach of your message;
- Online ads are 'click-through' linking readers directly to your website.
- Specialty marketing is available: brochures, flyers, and other literature can be stapled in Country Roads magazine. This can be in the centre spread or page of choice;
- We offer custom ad sizes: Country Roads can quote on non-traditional ad sizes to meet your marketing requirements. Pricing is done on a per job basis;
- Our Facebook & Twitter pages keep the magazine and its contents ‘top of mind’ with followers and strengthens its presence in the marketplace;
- Each issue of Country Roads directs readers to our online content with fresh information and interactive features that keep them coming back time and time again. Between seasons readers can: explore the current issue, find local businesses for goods and services, discover coming events, enjoy web-exclusive content and special features, and explore past issues.
Click here to learn more about advertising with Country Roads, including how and where our magazine is distributed.
*Studies show publications such as Country Roads have a minimum of 4.5 readers per copy